1/24/2008

Before Sunrise






影響我感情觀點很深的一部電影
Ethan Hawke so cute XD

基本上全部都是談話

真的很佩服可以寫出這麼精彩台詞的人

-----------------------------
JESSE:
Alright. I have an admittedly insane idea, but if I don't ask you this, it's just, uh, you know, it's gonna haunt me rest of my life.

CELINE:
What?

JESSE:
Uh, I wanna keep talking to you. Yoy know, I have no idea what your situation is, but I, …but I feel like we have some kind of connection, right?

CELINE:
Yeah, me, too.

JESSE:
Yeah, great, well, great. So, listen. Here is a deal. This is what we should do. You should get off the train with me here in Vienna and come check out the town.

CELINE:
What?

JESSE:
Come on. That'll be fun. Come on.

CELINE:
What would we do?

JESSE:
Umm, I don't know. All I know is I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at 9:30. And I don't really have enough money for a hotel, so I was just gonna walk around, and it would be lot more fun if you came with me. If I turn out to be some kind of psycho, you know you just get on the next train.

CELINE:
(smiling) …

JESSE:
Alright, alright. Think of it like this. …Ah, jump ahead 10, 20 years, Ok? And you are married. And only your marriage doesn't have the same energy that it used to have, you know. You start to blame your husband. You start to think about all those guys you've met in your life. And what might've happened if you'd picked up with one of them, right? Well, I'm one of those guys. That's me. You know, so think of this as time travel from then to now to find out what you're missing ont on. See? What this really could be is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out anything. I'm just as a biggest loser as he is, totally unmotivated, totally boring, and, uh, you made the right choice and you are really happy.

CELINE:
Hu-hu-hu, My …

JESSE:
(in gesture) C'mon, c'mon.

CELINE:
Let me get my bag.

JESSE:
Yap!


**********


(Jesse and Celine get off the train)

JESSE:
We should get a locker for all this.

CELINE:
Okey.


**********


(in front of the locker at the station)

CELINE:
What's your name?

JESSE:
My name? Uh, It's Jesse. It's James, actually, but everybody calls me Jesse.

CELINE:
You mean Jesse James? No.

JESSE:
No, just Jesse.

CELINE:
I'm Celine.

沒有留言: