9/28/2006

Fans


Aidan : If you don't want to marry me right now, you'll never want to.

SATC的經典台詞把玩(待續,想到在慢慢寫)

SATC會紅
不是那些目不暇級的名牌衣服
(XD 雖然我看的很happy)
是幽默的劇情
和那些寫到都會女子心坎中的台詞

Carrie: Welcome to the age of un-innocence. No one has breakfast at Tiffany's and no one has affairs to remember.

---------------------------------------------------------
Carrie: I'd like to think that people have more than one soulmate.
Samantha: I agree! I've had hundreds.
Carrie: Yeah! And you know what, if you miss one, along comes another one. Like cabs.
---------------------------------------------------------
Carrie: I began to realize that being beautiful is like having a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park: completely unfair and usually bestowed upon those who deserve it least.
Carrie: I take that back. Beauty is fleeting, but a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park is forever.
---------------------------------------------------------
Carrie: If two people only have one thought between them, something is very wrong.

圖片:sex and the city官方網站

沒有留言: