6/21/2007

The Way We Were



Katie : Well then, why?
Katie : I don't have the right style for you do I?
Hubbell : No you don't have the right style.
Katie : I'll Change.
Hubbell : No don't change you're your own girl, you have your own style.
Katie : But then I won't have you. Why can't I have you?
Hubbell : Because you push too hard, every damn Minute. There's no time to ever relax and enjoy living. Everything's to serious to be so serious.
Katie : If I push too hard it's because I want things to be better, I want us to be better, I want you to be better. Sure I make waves you have I mean you have to. And I'll keep making them till your everything you should be and will be. You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or to love you as much.
Hubbell : I know that.



沒有留言: